Want to Improve Your Memory
Maybe We Can Help
Why You Forget Things!
There are many reasons why you forget things, but there are three main reasons.
- Decay- Memories just fade over time
- Repression- You deliberately block memories.
- Interference- Usually a traumatic experience or circumstance causes your brain to block them.
Other things may include; injury, stress, or drug use.
Do you ever struggle on tests when you know you know the information?
Ways To Help?
- Attention: try to study somewhere you know you won't get distracted.
- Study a little every night as opposed to cramming the night before.
- Organize the information your learning. Being organized in general will also help you a lot.
- Use mnemonic devices like rhymes or songs that will help you remember things.
- Go deeper into parts of what you are suppose to remember and the extra knowledge might just help you remember.
- Draw it out
- Teach a friend and explaining it to them will help you to remember it.
- Get some sleep!! Simple but it will really help