ACCELERATE ACADEMIC-PRACTICE PARTNERSHIPS
Lead the Change
The American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy is partnering with the Alliance for Integrated Medication Management (AIMM) to position Academic pharmacy as a driving force leading development of medication management services across coordinated health care delivery systems.
Participation in AIMMc strengthens opportunities to:
- Lead with the practice community to redefine and transform patient care, reach the next level of coordinated health care, and integrate medication management services in interprofessional health care teams.
- Disseminate best practices in clinical service development and the impact of academic practitioners on the improvement of the health of patients served.
- Partner with practice sites to enhance capacity for training on evidence-based quality improvement strategies, and expose students to collaborative learning, identifying best practices and rapidly testing innovations for change.
AIMMc Informational Webinar (Audio Recording)
- Introduces AIMMc and how it is a strategy to develop academic and practice partnerships.
- Demonstrates how AIMMc aligns with the needs of schools of pharmacy.
- Illustrates how AIMMc is a catalyst in the partnership between schools of pharmacy and community practice.
Alliance for Integrated Medication Management
Join AIMMc Today
Complete the online registration form.Schools and Colleges of Pharmacy registering an AACP-Cohort Team with the AIMM Collaborative will select: AACP-Cohort under registration field: Sponsor Type