We Are... Room 304!
Miss Anderson's Weekly Scoop
May 4-8, 2015
May 4th ~
- Tiger of the Week - Grace P.
May 5th ~
- Happy Birthday Ryan R.! - Wear sports shirt to celebrate
May 6th ~
- iRun4Life - Color Run -Titus Elementary
May 7th ~
- Home & School Association Flower Sale
- Science Quiz
May 8th ~
- Titus' Annual Walk for a Cause - Make-A-Wish Foundation
May 11th - 14th ~
May 13th ~
- 4th Grade Spotlight on the Arts - 7:30
- Home & School Association Book Fair - Evening Hours - 5:45 PM - 8:15 PM
May 14th ~
- Home & School Association Book Fair - Evening Hours - 5:45 PM - 7:45 PM
A few quick things about this week...
We will begin exploring the genre of realistic fiction this week as we begin brainstorming and studying the elements of well-written fiction stories. Students are encouraged to continue brainstorming at home in their Writer's Notebooks, and will be choosing a "storyline" by the end of the week.
Students should be writing at home 2+ times per week in their Writer's Notebooks. All "at home" entries should be dated and marked with an (H) to clearly identify an "at home" entry. Remember... the more they write, the better writers they will become!