Requires an Application
What is Leadership?
Leadership is a fun-filled class with many opportunities to grow as a student leader. Leadership students will oversee all student activities ranging from assemblies, dances to school-wide community events and service (when it is allowed). While distance learning Leadership students will participate in a book study, and potentially serve as mentors to incoming 6th-grade students.
What does Leadership do?
- Teach and foster democracy
- Provide training and experience in citizenship and leadership
- Develop positive attitude towards laws, order, and authority
- Promote good human relations in the school community
- Provide a forum for student opinion and provide a direct channel to administration
- Provide organized services to students and staff
- Promote student/faculty/community relationships
- Develop school spirit, pride and morale
- Conduct social and recreational activities
- Sponsor socially relevant projects for the school and community