Framingham State Class of 2019
Graduation Info, Volume 2
“Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.” —Nora Ephron
Do I have Enough Credits? (32 credits, that is!)
Need assistance? See your advisor, stop by the Advising Center (O'Connor Hall), or visit the Registrar's Office in the McCarthy Center.
How To: Log in to MyFramingham - under the academic tab to find Degree Works.
Reminder: Notice of Candidacy
Please note: This form is required whether you plan to participate in Commencement or not.
After you complete this form, the $100 graduation fee will be added to your student account.
Receiving this email...
Practice Makes Perfect
During rehearsal attendance is taken, the pronunciation of your name will be recorded, your place in line is designated, and last minute directives are provided. These are only a few of the tasks accomplished during rehearsal.
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES and COLLEGE OF BUSINESS and COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES, and COLLEGE OF STEM
SAVE THE DATE - SUNDAY, MAY 26, 2019 - MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
Doors open at 8:00 a.m.
Procession at 9:30 a.m.
Ceremony at 10:00 a.m.
NO TICKETS are required for the event.
Curious about Commencement?
Dress for Success
Purchasing options for graduates:
- Walk into the University bookstore between April 18-May 24 and purchase on the spot for $31. See a store associate for assistance.
- Order and pay online by March 15 at https://framingham.shopoakhalli.com and choose the option to pick up at the bookstore between April 18-May 24 for $31. Then see a store associate for assistance. Valid ID will be required for pickup.
- Order and pay online by May 10 at https://framingham.shopoakhalli.com and choose the option to ship to home for $46.95 (which includes an additional shipping and handling fee of $15.95)
Commencement Appeal Process
All students must complete all degree requirements in order to participate in Commencement ceremonies. Appeals of this requirement with regards to participation in the Spring Commencement ceremony may be made only on one of the following basis:
1) The student has no more than one (1) course remaining to complete degree requirements, has a minimum grade point average of 2.00, and has a highly extenuating, documented circumstance that would support a hardship exception to the requirement.
2) The student has no more than one (1) course remaining to complete degree requirements, has a minimum grade point average of 2.50, and can document that this coursework will likely be completed no later than August 31st following the spring commencement in which the student wishes to participate.
Students wishing to appeal on one of these bases must do so in writing (a link to the appeal form follows). The appeal must be accompanied by a printout of the student's degree audit and other appropriate documentation and submitted to the Vice President for Enrollment and Student Development no later than May 1st. Decisions on such appeals will be made within one week of their submittal and are final.
Class of 2019 Events-SAVE the DATES
Friday, April 26th
Class of 2019 Senior Night Red Sox Game
Tickets $10 (includes game ticket and bus transportation)
Thursday, May 23rd
Overnight trip to Mohegan Sun
Tickets $25 (includes hotel room and bus transportation)
Ticket purchasing details coming soon!