Tech It Out! 5/9/16
This Week: Classroom Management Tools
Enhance Teaching. Empower Learning.
With less than a month left in the school year, student behavior can start to slip. One quick and easy way to regulate the noise level in your classroom is BouncyBalls.org!
- Choose from plastic balls, emoji faces, bubbles, or eyeballs.
- Project your screen so students can see.
- Teach students that if the objects are jumping around on screen, the noise level is too high.
- Adjust the acceptable volume level at any time.
It works best in Chrome or Firefox, and it's easy to use - just give the website permission to access your computer's microphone and you're ready to go!
- ALL learning is Twitter-worthy! Send me pictures or invite me in!
- Have your students created projects we can showcase on the Commons TV? Send it my way!
- Want to learn more about integrating technology in the classroom? Let's schedule a meeting!
- Planning an upcoming lesson you'd like help with? I'm happy to co-plan and co-teach!