iMovie in the Classroom
using the iMovie iPad App
ScienceMan Lesson - iMovie 2 App for iPad Tutorial
Video Tutorial- Youtube (Published on Nov 3, 2013)
ScienceMan.com provides free digital lessons and technology integration help for teachers and students. In this digital lesson, ScienceMan provides a beginner's tutorial on how to edit live video using the new iMovie 2.0 app for iPad and iOS7.
What is iMovie?
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 14 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world's top film composers
• Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits in the Outline
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones in the Storyboard
• Add content from your library or record new footage right into your trailer
Create beautiful HD movies
• Choose from eight unique themes with matching titles, transitions, and music
• Add videos and photos from your library or shoot directly into your timeline
• Enhance your movie with slow motion, fast forward, picture-in-picture, and split-screen effects*
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music and sound effects, songs from your iTunes library, and even your own narration
• Fine-tune your soundtrack with powerful audio controls including trim, split, duplicate, and fade
Share on the web, at home, and with friends
• Share via Mail and Messages
• Publish directly from iMovie to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport
• Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream videos to your HDTV with Apple TV
• Send video clips and editable iMovie projects to friends with AirDrop
Ideas for using iMovie in the Classroom...
Check out the following resources for creative ideas, from storytelling to microscopy.
13 Ways to Use iMovie in the Classroomhttp://edapps.ca/2011/11/13-ways-to-use-imovie-in-the-classroom/
Using iMovie in the Classroom
iMovie for iPad Ideas on Pinterest