Help for Mental Disorders
By: Adonna, Jessica, Bryan
- On going dialogue between patient and a mental health professional.
- Forces or changing unwanted behaviors through rewards and reinforcements.
- Designed to identify and correct distorted thinking patterns.
- Treating a group of people with common problems and who meet regularly with a counselor.
- Use or certain medications to treat or reduce the symptoms of a mental disorder.
Other types of help...
- Tell a trusted adult
- Go to a health professional
- Make changes in your environment
California Teen Mental Health Treatment - Her Story - Center for Discovery