Bell Middle Family Updates
Where we're on PARR
To Translate this Document:
- From your computer: Click "translate" button, to the upper right of your screen, & choose your preferred language.
- From your cell phone: Click the (image of person), to the bottom right of your screen, & choose your preferred language.
Bell Middle Information
Bell Middle: 620 Briarwood Rd, San Diego, CA, 92139. Enter through the South Parking Lot, walk up the stairs to the main gates. Parents must enter through the main lobby.
Students: What to Bring: Chromebook fully charged & Charger.
Gates open daily at 720am
Regular Days: 730am-230pm Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri
Minimum Days: 730am-114pm Every Thurs
Is your student a bus rider?
- Pick Up at Pacific View is at 6:57am/Drop Off is at 2:48pm & 1:48pm on Min Days
- Pick Up at Paradise Hills is at 7:03am/Drop Off is at 2:53pm & 1:53pm on Min Days
- Pick Up at Nye Elementary is at 7:10am/Drop Off is at 3:01pm & 2:01pm on Min Days
If your student lives by Perry Elementary, they will use the Paradise Hills Elementary bus stop
If your student lives by Penn Elementary, there is no bus because you live in between the bus stops offered and Bell Middle
There may be a waiting list for applications:
Transportation is working diligently to place all students on the bus.
All bus riders must fill out the Transportation Application form directly below.
Guardians please sign and send in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell phones should be off during passing periods, classrooms, and anywhere on campus. If students need to call home during school hours, our protocol is for students to call from a land line in the front office.
Bell Middle is not responsible for lost or stolen cell phones:
Students: please keep an eye on your belongings at all times and keep your cell phone in your pocket. Cell phones should not be out, and if out they may be confiscated for the day and stored with Perla in the front office. Cell phones may be picked up at Perla's desk by a parent or guardian in the front office after school.
Please Have Your Student Picked up or Walk Home by 2:40pm Reg Days and 1:25pm Min Days
Your Bell Middle Support Staff
Schedule questions/counseling services/check ins
- Last Names R-Z and English Learners: Ramona Garcia email@example.com
- Last Names A-Q Pham Nguyet firstname.lastname@example.org
English Language Support
Nurse and Wellness
- Shirley Burns email@example.com
- Cathy Dean firstname.lastname@example.org
PowerSchool Student/Parent Access
- Dr. Kegler email@example.com
- Karen Lacey-Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org
PE Clothes/Unpaid Items
- Cynthia Perez email@example.com
Primetime Afterschool Program
- Ariana Vazquez firstname.lastname@example.org
- Precious Jackson-Hubbard email@example.com
- Ken Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org