Field Day Celebration!
Join Us FUN on Friday, May 13th from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Get ready for a FUN, FIELD DAY to get out some energy and celebrate a GREAT school year! We cannot wait to have you join us for this FREE event!
Field Day at the Monroeville Sports Center!
Friday, May 13th, 1-3pm
855 Macbeth Drive
1: 00 pm: Arrival Time, Sign In and Warm Ups!
1:15 pm-2:30 pm: *Indoor Field Day Activities
2:45 pm-3:00 pm: Cool Down and Farewells!
3:00 pm: Departure Time
* Indoor Field Day Activities: Relay races, obstacle courses, gross motor activities, large group games (Basketball/Kickball), 50 & 100 meter dash, parachute games, and more!
**Wear your tennis shoes for an active two hours!! (Parents are welcome to participate too!)
Purpose of Outing: Social and Academic
- Students will be have the opportunity to individually demonstrates competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
- Students will learn concepts, principles, strategies and tactics related to movement and performance.
- Students will demonstrate the knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
- Students will exhibit responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
- Students will recognize the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression and/or social interaction.
- Two Hours of PE can be added to the OLS for this outing.
Reminders for all PA Virtual Events:
- An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- All PA Virtual events are smoke-free.
- Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
- To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
- In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.