Ms. Kang's Update
Dear Field Families...
Happy New Year! Welcome back into 2021!
Please read below for a this week's updates.
Trimester 2 Diagnostic
As a reminder, these diagnostic assessments are important because it tells the teachers what the students already know and what they need to learn. In addition, it will help you understand your child's strengths and areas for growth, but this is only possible when the data is accurate.
Therefore, teachers will be administering these assessments synchronously with the students during class time. Parents, we ask that you do not help your child with understanding or answering the questions. Your child will benefit from your support and encouragement to ensure the information received accurately reflects what they know and still need to learn.
What can you do?
No Boundaries Art Exhibition 2021
- K-12 students from the Pasadena Unified School District
- Field Elementary can submit 10 artwork submissions
- A public exhibition of student artwork from PUSD & Performing Arts groups during receptions
- Deadline for online submissions: Friday, January 29th, 2021.
- The ten selected must bring artwork to Field no later than Tuesday, February 2nd., 2021.
- Deadline for school to submit names/artwork to the district: Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021.
- Opening Reception/Live Event: April 16, 2021
- Exhibition Runs via website & video ongoing
- If your child is interested in turning in an artwork, please fill out this google form for his/her online submission by Friday, January 29th.
- If your child is selected for submission, we will let you know by Sunday, January 21st.
- Selected artwork must be brought to Field no later than Tuesday, February 2nd.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Palma, 2nd Grade teacher, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org