BTSD Newsletter-January 24, 2023
Board of Education Recognition Month
We appreciate the countless hours our Board of Education Members volunteer for the children of our community during January, New Jersey’s School Board Recognition Month, and all of the other months of the year. We are very pleased to work with our board members to meet the needs of our students and we are grateful for the essential role they play in our students’ lives.
2023-2024 Preschool and Kindergarten Registration
Preschool and kindergarten registration for the 2023-2024 school year for Berkeley Township School District will take place February 21st through February 24th. Children must be 5 years old on or before October 1, 2023 to enter kindergarten and 3 or 4 years old on or before October 1, 2023 to register for the free full day preschool program. Parents, prior to registration, please do the following:
Please visit our website at www.btboe.org, Parents>Forms and Information>Pupil Registration.
1. Download and print the Pupil Registration Packet.
2. Email the following documents to email@example.com:
- The completed Pupil Registration Packet
- The child's birth certificate (either a scanned copy or photo)
- Two proofs of residency (either a scanned copy or photo)
- The child's immunization records (either a scanned copy or photo)
3. Once the documents have been received, you will receive a link via email to sign up for registration which will take place from February 21st through February 24th. You will be contacted by phone to complete the registration process on the date and time chosen.
If your child currently attends school in our district, you do not need to register for next year. Due to space limitations, your preschool child may not be placed in your home school.
Reminders for February
February 20, 2023 School Closed