- High school graduation or GED
- Attendance at a Nursing Information Session is highly recommended
- Score of four on college math, reading and writing placement tests
- Acceptable scores on nursing pre-admission test*
- Computer proficiency (word processing, email, Internet use) as evidenced by transcripts, employer documentation, student documentation or completion of CIS 100◊
- COURSES -- All courses must be completed with grade of "C" or better
To get in you must...
~Attend orientation and registration
~Attend an information session for the program of interest is highly recommended.
~Take college placement tests for math, reading and writing; except when college transcripts show successful completion of college-level Math (within the last five years) and English courses. Take the pre-entrance test for Nursing. The Admission Committee of the specific program determines acceptable score.
...For further more info. go to the Triton college website