News From the Nest
November 7 - November 11
Dear Falcon Families,
If you missed the last Falcon Nation 5.0 presented by Mr. Honohan, please check out the recording below. Find out the five things every Falcon family needs to know this school year!
We are hosting our first APSK8 Golf outing on December 5th at The Celebration Golf Club. If you love golf, join me on the green! See more information and register below.
We have two home volleyball games this week! Come support our teams as they take on Glenridge on 11/7 at 5:15pm and Arbor Ridge on 11/9 at 4:30pm.
Be sure to support our school by visiting Crumbl Cookies for Spirit Night this Thursday, 11/10 from 3:00pm - 8:30pm!
Remember, this Wednesday, November 9 is a LONG Wednesday with dismissal for all students at 3:00pm.
Trevor Honohan, Principal
The Audubon Park School K8
- 11/7: Volleyball at APS, 5:15pm
- 11/9: NO EARLY DISMISSAL (Students dismissed at 3:00pm)/Cookies and Lemonade for Sale After School/Volleyball at APS, 4:30pm/Dads' Night Out at B3, 7:00pm-9:00pm/Fall Festival of the Bands at WPHS
- 11/10: Spirit Night at Crumbl Cookies, 3:00pm-8:30pm
- 11/14: Volleyball at APS, 5:15pm
- 11/15: SAC Meeting, 3:15pm in the APS Media Center/General PTSA Meeting, 6:30pm in the APS Cafetorium
- 11/16: Yum Yum Pops for Sale After School/Volleyball at ACE, 4:30pm
- 11/17: Progress Reports Published and Go Home
- 11/21 - 11/25: No School
- 11/30: Yum Yum Pops for Sale After School
- 12/5: APS Golf Outing/Neal Shusterman Author Visit for Middle School
- 12/7: NO EARLY DISMISSAL (Students dismissed at 3:00pm)/Cookies and Lemonade for Sale After School/Middle School Winter Concert at 6:30pm
- 12/8: Elementary Winter Concert at 7:00pm
APS GOLF OUTING
MIDDLE SCHOOL AUTHOR VISIT
K8 COLLABORATION SPOTLIGHT
This first grade class had a very special mystery reader: one of our very own sixth grade students! We love to see all types of collaboration among our kindergarten - eighth grade students!
For easy access to information, there are live links on the homepage of the APS website, plus there are more pages of information and news. Please visit
https://audubonparkk8.ocps.net/ to stay connected!
YEARBOOKS FOR SALE
New Middle School Club Alert!
Remind: Send a text to 81010