Grobe's Groovin' Group News
Week of May 20-24
Field Day Fun!
- Apply sunscreen before coming to school
- Wear sneakers
- A swimsuit may be worn UNDER your clothes
- Extra change of clothes and shoes
- Water bottle
- A hat may be worn while outside
- Bring a sack lunch
School Supply Reminder
What's Happening @ McGowen?........ A LOT!!! =)
Upcoming Events and This Week's Objectives
Monday: Math District Assessment & Talent Show Rehearsal @ 3:15
Tuesday: **Reading MAP Test** & 4th Grade Choir Concert @ 6:30 in Gym & Talent Show Rehearsal @ 3:15
Thursday: Field Day
Friday: NO SCHOOL!!! Bad Weather Day that was not been used!
ENJOY YOUR LONG WEEKEND!!
Monday: Memorial Day! NO SCHOOL!!!!!
Tuesday: Talent Show @ 8:15
Thursday: Science District Assessment
Reading & Social Studies Objectives:
- This week I will continue reading Wonder and conduct literature circle discussions about the changes the main character has made.
- This week I will continue working in my "Sleuth" group to solve clues in classic books.
- This week I will start reviewing from my last Social Studies District Assessment.