Science and Technology's Semi-Regular Department Newsletter
March 11, 2016
ROBOTICS MOVE ON TO SUPER REGIONALS!
This is a fantastic achievement by the team and their coaches Mike Tollin and Marty Fennell. Let's all wish them luck as they continue to work on bringing home championships!
NGSS PRESENTATION TO THE BOARD
You can see the presentation with audio below (warning - the audio is not great, I just used my phone).
TECHNOLOGY SETS THE SHOWCASE STANDARD!
TIME IS PASSING QUICKLY
- Completion of third observation cycle - by April 1
- SGO Finalized - by April 1
- Summative Evaluation Form - April 1 (NT) / April 29 (T)
- Summer Assignment Submission (MHS) - TBD, (Last Year: May 20)
- Final Exam Submission (MHS) - TBD, (Last Year: Draft - May 1, Final - May 20)
NEXT DEPARTMENT MEETING
At that meeting we will be continuing our curriculum work, with science beginning to outline the until plans based on your gap analysis and performance expectation alignment. Please discuss this with your content area partners so that we can make the most effective use of our time!
I know it seems like a ways away, but it will be here before you know it!