(Group 1) By: vanessa , alyssa , trisyia and michael
Places we went in Tiong Bahru
A hawker centre where you can get many Singapore food. e.g. fishball noodle
- There are lots of things you can get there.
- There are community centre and lots of other shops you can get the things you need in your daily life.
- There are lots of things you can see and find there that are interesting.
- There are antique shops that display or sell old Singapore dollar notes.
It has many kinds of shops houses
Sketches of Tiong Bahru
- This is a simple sketch that depicts the housing types of Tiong Bahru.
- The background shows the housing estate of Tiong bahru now.
- The left side of the sketch shows the low rise building of Tiong Bahru that is built in the past
- The middle ground have many trees.
- The foreground have lots of grass patches
Singapore (present) (SG50) Seng Kang
- Seng Kang is one estate that has the most amount of young working adults and students .
- There are many facilities and amenities there such as park and others.
- It is one of the newer estate built about 20 years ago.
The houses build here are mostly high rise building.
One of the common transport we take to travel around Sengkang
- This place is one of the widely known place by people living in Sengkang.
- This place provide many ways of transport to other places. e.g. MRT and buses
Future Singapore ( SG100)
- It would be more advance so people can live in comfort.
- Many people or things may rely on technology.
- More different kinds of new things created that we do not have in the present.
More advance and interesting including vehicles that some people own to drive
More underground lanes to go to many different place to prevent traffic congestion on road.
- More advance and creative than before.
- There may be green building in the future built with material like metal , glass.
- google ( images)
- wikipedia (information)