October 13, 2022
Hello Wolf Pack Families,
We hope your students enjoy a beautiful fall 3-day weekend.
This Week & Upcoming Events:
- Leo Picture Retakes for individual photos Monday, Oct. 17th
- Progress Reports Oct. 17th
- Volunteer opportunity at CVHS for A4Y Elementary Cross Country. Arrive at 4:10. Email Mrs. Hurst for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conferences are coming up Oct. 25-28 with student dismissal at 12:30.
- Volunteer opportunity at Ridgeline for A4Y Elementary XC All-Valley Meet on Thursday, Oct. 27th. Arrive at 4:10. Email Mrs. Hurst for more information at email@example.com
- Volleyball and wrestling seasons begin Oct. 31st
- Dress up day on Monday, Oct. 31st along with an ASB Assembly. Please no gore or weapons and student must be identifiable (meaning entire face can't be covered.)
- Fund Run T-shirts are being ordered and will be distributed to all students who gathered pledges.
- Nov. 2- Screenagers Movie showing at Selkirk
Sports This Week:
- Please see the image below
Screenagers: Growing Up in a Digital Age
Selkirk is excited to present a learning and engaging opportunity for our students, families, and community by providing a movie night featuring Screenagers: Growing Up in the Digital Age. The focus is how digital media is impacting our teenagers. In order for us to identify the needs of our community, we'd appreciate your feedback by taking this short survey where you can learn more information and reserve your seat to the one and only showing (300 seats available.)
Coming to you soon, Nov 2, 2022
Positives for our Wolf PACK
Congrats to Amelia A and Joshua R who won the bluetooth wireless speakers. 95 raffle tickets had been earned and entered into that particular raffle, setting a new record for highest # of entries!
Our next 5 raffles include:
- pumpkin pancakes for a class period of your choice
- 2 movie tickets
- Mrs. Hurst's French Toast Maple Bars for you and 3 friends
Students can earn raffle tickets by trading in 10 Wolf Bucks or by being selected by a teacher for a PACK Character Award. Students can select which raffle they most want to enter.
Mr. Larsen, along with GMS Admin, ran the Spokane Marathon 10K Sunday morning as part of our fund run efforts.
Mrs. Hurst ran the Spokane Half as part of our fund run efforts. Thank you for sponsoring her! $371 for our ASB!
XC at Pavilion
XC raced on Thursday against GMS and North Pines.
Contacts at Selkirk Middle School
Attendance Line: 558-6207 (or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Principal, Ty Larsen: email@example.com
Asst. Principal, Jen Hurst: firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselor, Connie Mott: email@example.com
Head Secretary, Mandi Daniels: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Secretary, Denise Burgess: email@example.com