Heroes and Texan Horns Newsletter
For the week of 5/9
STAAR Monday and Tuesday
While you can't be in the room with your child to help them through the test what you do leading up to the test can set them up to do their best!
Please make sure your child:
- gets a good night of sleep Sunday and Monday.
- eats a healthy breakfast.
- brings a healthy snack that won't get their hands messy, doesn't require utensils, and won't leak on or stain their testing booklets.
- has a water bottle to drink.
- brings a light jacket, sweatshirt, or sweater.
Schedule for STAAR
12:30 - 1:00 Lunch
1:00 - 1:50 Specials
1:50 - 2:20 Recess
5/9 Math STAAR
5/10 Reading STAAR
5/20 Leadership Celebration
5/23 Bad Weather Make-up Day
5/30 No School
5/31 4th Grade End-of-Year Student-led Conferences
6/1 McKinney Roughs Field Trip
6/1 Rumble on the Hill Kickball Game
6/3 Last Day of School dismiss at 11:45