B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Next weeks theme: We Can Grow A Garden
- Letters of the week: Review A - E
Reminders / Notes
- The CDC has a new indoor play system called Sung Play. We were able to play with it this past week. The Boys had so much fun!!! I hope you can tell from the pictures how much they enjoyed it. (it's fun for teachers too ;-)
- AMAZING BOYS!!! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Oval
- Color: Red
- Counting: general counting: boys, the numbers on the calendar, our shapes, and anything else we can find to count.
- Bible Verse / Song: "The Father has sent His Son to be the Savior of the World." 1 John 4:14
- Frog Street Press: Oval (A.K.A. Olive Oval)
- Calendar: April, Spring season, daily weather observations, days of the week song.
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed the tent, Spinnyo's, stickers, rocks and trucks in the sensory table, legos on the light table, Little Pet Shop, stickers, bear sorting and patterns, play-dough, writing on dry erase boards, dinosaurs, puzzles, crayons, and markers.
- We had Story Time with the entire Blue Hall on Thursday and Friday. I just love Story Time!!!
- For Art, we drew with marker cars on Tuesday. We glued yarn on the letter Y on Wednesday . We put zoo stickers "Zippity Zoo" on the letter Z on Thursday, and Friday we painted with Green and Black paint at the easel.
- We read: "Oval", "Red", "Yippy Yak", "Zippity Zoo", "I Am Going!", "Hit the Ball Duck", "Pete the Cat Wheels on the bus", "Pete the Cat and his four groovy buttons", "We are in a book?!", "Goldilocks and the three dinosaurs", "Baa Baa Smart Sheep", "Firefighter Ted", " Hot Rod Hamster Monster Truck Maina" and "Open Very Carefully a book with bite". Our favorite book this week was "Hot Rod Hamster Monster Truck Maina"