November 27, 2017
Shout Out To:
Cycle 2 Information
October 2 to December 1
- Scholar Skills-Excellence, Curiosity, Perseverance, and Flexibility
- Readers Workshop-Mini-lessons and Interactive Read Alouds
Cycle 2 Theory of Action
If we implement common core standards aligned readers workshop minilessons and interactive read alouds and develop student's scholar skills then students will develop grade-level proficiency and skills.
Cycle 2 Look Fors
- Posted objectives
- Standards Aligned Mini-Lessons and Read Alouds
- Scholar Skills
Cycle 3 Information
- Complex Text
- For student safety, do not leave students unsupervised in your classroom. It only takes a second for something to happen.
- For student safety, please report to yard duty on time. Students are being released when the bell rings and it is important that supervision is available at that time.
- Report Cards are due November 29th by 4pm. Please send me an email once you complete your report cards.
- All requests for personal days must be submitted in writing either via email or a B Form at least 3 days advance of any days taken. Please note that personal days taken without prior approval will not be approved.
Focus-The Wise Way and Scholar Skills
Please use this week to reinforce the Wise Way and Scholar Skills.
By Friday at Lunch, please submit two students to the office one who exemplified the wise way and 1 student who exemplified the Scholar Skills.
Week at a Glance
- Morning Message 8:30 to 8:40
- Cost Meeting 11 to 12
- SSC Meeting 5 to 6:30
- Minimum Day
- Howard Professional Learning 1:45 to 3:30
- Report Cards Due by 4pm
- 5th Grade Promotion/Options Meeting 5 to 6
- Makeup Picture Day
- Farmers Market 2 to 5
- Report Cards Go Home
- Friday Flashback 2:35 to 2:45