for Plexus A-Team Ambassadors & Customers
May 2016 - Issue #3
Tips for Plexus Customers with Thyroid Issues!
Many people who take thyroid medication struggle to find the right way to integrate Plexus into their routine. Here are a few tips shared from successful hypothyroid Plexus users, as well as input from a nurse on our team:
- Give it time for your body to heal from the inside out! Joan (RN) says, "I didn't lose weight OR inches until the 10th month when I finally got serious about gut health and what I was eating. I lost 32 pounds over the next several months."
- Make sure you're taking your products EVERY DAY and getting at least 1/2 your body weight in oz. of water daily.
- Wait at least 3-4 hours after taking your thyroid meds before drinking Slim. The chromium in Slim can affect the absorption of thethyroid meds which could inadvertently end up reducing their effectiveness (which in turn can impact weight loss). Some also find success taking their meds 4 hours after their Slim. The spacing can be very important!
- If you are hypothyroid, chances are good there are underlying gut health/Candida overgrowth issues. How much ProBio5 are you taking right now? You may need to gradually increase your dose to 4 capsules.
- Stop eating processed foods -- even if they are "healthy." I highly recommend reading Dr. Mark Hyman's book The 10 Day Detox Diet. It will BLOW YOUR MIND as to how very unhealthy our supposedly healthy food choices often are.
- Try adding XFactor vitamins to your routine.
- Consider adding Block (especially before any high-carb meals).
- Take a hard look at your diet (using Dr. Mark Hyman's recommendations for a healthy diet). Consider Plexus a tool (in addition to healthy whole foods) to getting your body's overall health to the point that the weight will start coming off.
HUGE SPECIALS through May 31st!!
Do you want to work from home or generate a side income in your extra time this summer? Join us as an Ambassador!
Talk to your own Ambassador about what specials you can take advantage of... We're offering FREE sign-up in many cases if you sign up before midnight on May 31st!