Strengthening Families Newsletter
Highlights from the Early Childhood Alliance of Framingham
PREVIEW OF THE ECAF VIRTUAL WEEKLY SCHEDULE
PLAY, LEARN, AND GROW TOGETHER WITH GRACIE
STORYTIME WITH JANE
LET'S GO TO KINDERGARTEN WITH JEANETTE
PJ FAMILY STORYTIME
BILINGUAL STORY TIME AND ACTIVITIES
Virtual Program Hola Spanish!, The Way I Feel, Así Me Siento Yo - a Story in Spanish
Raising Emerging Bilinguals reads "Siesta" Thank you Mae!
- City Resources - click the link to access the City of Framingham website. There is helpful information and resources for residents as well as the latest updates on the CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- Social Story What Nathan and His Friends Can Do English Spanish Portuguese
- Framingham Public Library Kids Page - Sign up for ZOOM Storytimes!
- Free From Audible Books - Children's Stories
ABOUT THE VIRTUAL HOME
The Early Childhood Alliance of Framingham (ECAF) has created virtual Play, Learn, and Grow Together programs for you to enjoy at home. Each week we will focus on a theme and create a Play, Learn, and Grow Together experience over the course of 2 - 3 videos. In addition, we will share other familiar programs that will include: PJ Family Story Hour. Let's Go to Kindergarten, Baby Talk, and more. We hope these videos will provide your family with ways to come together through literacy.
We will also share other links to programs, resources, and tips to help you navigate your daily routine. You can access the videos and resources in the following places:
- ECAF Email Communications
- ECAF Strengthening Families E-Newsletter
- ECAF Early Childhood Alliance of Framingham Facebook Page
- ECAF Live with The Early Childhood Alliance of Framingham Facebook Group
- ECAF website
- ECAF Twitter