OZAUKEE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL UPDATE
June 12, 2015
Summer school class assignments will be emailed to Learning Adventure students (entering 5K-4 in fall) the week of June 15. Bus information post cards will be mailed from Riteway during the same week. Schedules for students in grades 5-8 will be posted in the OES Lobby on the first day of summer school. Students received their first or second choice classes unless they were contacted by Mrs. Henke.
Fall district registration will be held online for returning students. New families will be asked to contact the school offices. The registration window will open July 1 and end July 18. More information will be sent by email soon.
Smart Smiles Oral Health Program will be providing preventative dental services to Ozaukee County students at the Feith Family YMCA -- August 3-7. See link for more information https://goo.gl/JfYKta
OES Office Summer Hours
- June 22 - Summer School Begins
- July 1 - 18 -- Online Registration
- July 23 - Summer School Ends
- August 25 - Back to School Picnic Evening Event
- September 1 - First Day of 15-16 School Year for Grades 5K-12
- September 2 - First Day for 4K Students
- September 7 - No School, Labor Day
Before and after school care provided by the YMCA at Northern Ozaukee.