The Kirk Fenton Pro
Weekly newsletter for staff 1st February 2019
Sorry it's even later this week, better late than never!
Messages, Information, reminders and notices
- Claire Thandi will be off all next week - Helen Butler will be covering.
- Children's Mental Health Week - This week! I have already forwarded resources that you can use with your class to highlight the importance of children's mental health.
- STAR TSA Writing Moderation on Wednesday - Y1/2 Barkston Ash, Y3/4 St Joseph's, Y5/6/7 SHS.
- Tea and Coffee - Your next instalments are due for this term please
- Class Assemblies - Please could you let me know when you would like to do your class assembly this term - first come, first served on dates!
- Cake sales - FOKF have asked about the cake sales starting again to raise money for your own class. Again if you have a date in mind please let me know.
- Budgets - Please make sure that you have seen the email that I sent to all staff regarding spending going forward. Any questions, please call in and ask before spending....
Diary Dates Next Week
- 12:00 KW out pm
- 13:00 Carol Currer to observe SB (Y1)
- 13:00 KS2 x 13 to Cross Country
- 16:00 CTu to SLT Programme
Tuesday 5th -
- Safer Internet day
- Helen Butler in Y1 am
- 09:00 Amelia Formstone to see OD & AG (YR)
- 09:45 KW to observe JM (Y5)
- 15:30 Multi Agency Meeting SB (Y1)
Wednesday 6th -
- 09:00 KW at L4 Compass Buzz training for HT's am
- 10:00 Martyn Broom to see EB Learning walks
- 13:00 Martyn Broom to see KH Learning walks
- 15:30 KW meeting JM Mentor meeting (Y5)
- 15:30 STAR TSA Writing Moderation Meetings (Y1 - 6)
Thursday 7th -
- Helen Butler in Y1 am
- KW at TSA Strategic meeting Athelstan all day
- 10:00 Tracy Ashton to see AR (Y5)
- 13:00 KS1 x 10 to Sherburn Hungate for Dodgeball
- 16:00 KW at Kellington ITT visit
Friday 8th -
- AF out pm (Cover reqd for AG?)
Thank you's and Well done's.....
Gemma would like to thank Claire and Amy for staying late helping her to rearrange the furniture in year one. Also thanks to everyone who has kept her going this week with cups of tea and all the people that have popped in to see if she's OK. Also, thank you to Becca, Emma, Karen and Siobhan for supporting year one this week.
This week's birthdays....
No birthdays this week ..... because I left the list at school again! I will write this week's up on the staff room board and remember to edit this bit before I leave on Friday - so sorry!