Oct. 15 - 19
- I can find a percent of a quantity as a rate per 100. (Ex: 30% of a quantity means 30/100 times the quantity).
- I can solve problems involving finding the whole if I am given a part and the percent.
Getting Ready Activity#1
Getting Ready Activity #2
What would the percent of bags be per flavor?
What are some different combinations? Number of bags and percents?
Set It Up Chart
IXL: S.5 and S.10
Percent Round Robin
2) Find your answer on another card
3) Write the letter on your paper and then solve the problem
4) You should have 16 letters and 16 problems when done
Percent Task Cards
2) Turn work into basket
Consumer Math Booklet
2) Turn into basket
Google Lock Activity
1) Percent Concepts2) Finding Percent of a Quantity
3) Finding Percent to Solve Problems
4) Using Percent of a Number to Solve Problems
5) Solving Problems with Percent
6) Percent Proportion
SHOW work on paper!
1) Expressing Percents
2) Percent Relationships
3) Solving Percent Word Problems