7th Grade Newsletter
Believe Motivate Succeed
September 8th - September 11th
Grade Level Information
- September 7th - Labor Day - No School
- September 11th - Color Run Pledges DUE
- September 11th - Progress Reports
- September 16th - 18th - ITBS Testing
- September 21st - $7 due for Aurora Theater Field Trip
- Hispanic Family Night at FAC on September 22 at 6:30 p.m. Nos vemos ahi!
- September 29th - October 2nd - Subject area benchmark testing
- October 8th - Fall Festival from 5:00pm - 8:00pm - Are you able to volunteer? Please sign up by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletter!
- October 9th - 12th - Fall Holiday
- October 13th or 14th - Aurora Theater Field Trip
Johnson: Grammar focus: continue parts of a sentence, Continue study of narrative poetry, poetry test moved to Tuesday, September 15. Quarter One book reports are due Monday, September 14
Taylor: Narrative Poetry, Verb grammar unit, Poetry test coming up September 16. Nonfiction book notes due 9/14.
*Expect math video homework twice this week
* Unit 1 Test: Tuesday, September 15th
Parent Tips to Help Your Child Succeed
- Ask your child to brainstorm dinner ideas for the week.
When your child uses the Internet, stop by to monitor—just as you pay attention to the TV programs he watches.
When studying history, acting out past events can bring lessons to life.
Have your child teach you something he needs to learn for homework. It’s a great way to reinforce learning.