The Kirk Fenton Pro
Weekly newsletter for staff 29th March 2019
Messages, Information, reminders and notices
- **STAFF MEETING NEXT WEEK - Next week's meeting will be on Thursday NOT Tuesday so that KS1 & EYFS can prepare for Donna's visit.
- Returning to school after illness - If you have been off ill, it is important that you come and see me on your return before going to class as I need to complete a return to work interview. Many thanks
- Behaviour and Complaints Logs - These logs are now set up in the School Improvement drive and will be looked at by Ofsted (and me!). Please ensure that you are logging any complaints from parents and also any behaviour incidents that you need to report to parents.
- New staff governor - .......is Karen Parnaby!
- Easter Service - Rev Simon will be leading events in Church on Friday 12th April 9:30 am for KS2 and 11:00 am for KS1 and Reception.
- KS2 observations - I will be observing in KS2 classes next week.
- Target Tracker Data - Please ensure that your end of Spring term data for RWM is on TT by 31st March (all classes) as I need to send it to Donna by 1st April!
- Timetables - Please can class teachers let me have a copy of their weekly timetable on a Monday each week. First person, start a new folder
- Fully Funded Level 2 Courses - The MAT has teamed up with the Skills learning network to provide fully funded level 2 courses. The course each have several hours of study but are online so not loads of essay writing! The list of courses can be found at https://thestarmat.theskillsnetwork.com/ Please let me know before you sign up so it can be added to our training records.
- Staff Meetings - Please see the dates attached below for the rest of this term and could you let me know if you would like some subject specific meeting time for you to lead. There will be subject leadership time for monitoring built into next term's meetings.
Thursday 4th April - KS2 Writing Moderation
Thursday 11th April - Kirk Fenton Book Look - cancelled
Diary Dates Next Week
- 14:00 Amanda Whittaker to see SM (Y5)
- 14:00 Will Calvert (Riverside) to see use of Chromebooks
- 15:30 SLT Meeting
Tuesday 2nd -
- 09:15 Sue Coward to see EH (Y5)
- 09:30 Amelia Formstone to see OD/ AG (YR)
- 09:30 Year 2 Assembly
- 10:00 MAT Finance Meeting KW
- 15:30 Staff Meeting - Year 5 & 6 Writing moderation
- 18:30 Governors' Meeting
Wednesday 3rd -
- Donna Kettle Visit to EYFS & KS1
- KH meeting Sam Gray with parent HL (Y1)
- 15:30 Inclusion Team meeting
Thursday 4th -
- 09:30 Year 6 Assembly
Friday 5th -
- 08:30 KW at MAT HT Day
- 10:00 Jigsaws visit to EYFS
- 15:30 Calder Security to check alarms
Thank you and Well done.....
Thank you to Judith and Karen for taking the Kirk Fenton swimmers on Thursday.
This week's birthdays....
None that I know of this week