St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin - March 8, 2020
"LENT A HAND" FUNDRAISER - February 26th to March 18th
Pre-Kindergarten Registration Information
Please Note: There will be no Junior Entry (3 year old) program offered for the 2020-2021 school year.
Click HERE for more Pre-Kindergarten Program Information.
Mar 9 - Lenten Assembly Wk 2 per 1
Mar 13 - Hockey Academy am
Mar 13 - Hot Lunch-Panago
Mar 16 - Lenten Assembly Wk 3 per 1
Mar 17 - St. Patrick's Day Mass @ 9am
Mar 19 - School Council Mtg @ 7pm
Mar 20 - Nature Kindergarten day
Mar 20 - Spin the Wheel/Grade color shirt day/JRFH Announcement and Camrose Spirals demonstration
Mar 20 - Hot Lunch-East Side Mario's
Mar 23 to Mar 29-Spring Break!
Mar 30 - Lenten Assembly per 1
Mar 30 - Student led conferences 4-7pm
Apr 1 - Student led conferences 4-7pm
SCHOOL SAFETY INFORMATION
DO NOT PARK IN DESIGNATED BUS LANES-POLICE ARE ON PATROL AND HAVE BEEN HANDING OUT TICKETS!
School Safety Patrollers
- Please be aware of the crosswalks in front of our school as our Grade 4 Safety Patrollers are now on duty! **Be safe and use the designated crosswalks**
- Please stay clear of the bus lanes at the beginning and end of the school day
- Families/Students using 54th ave (North Side of School Yard) as a pick up/drop-off location, please use extreme caution. There are no crosswalks and it is a very busy street with heavy traffic
We need your input at OLMP!
A group of parents of children at St. Patrick and OLMP school recently met to discuss options for activities for students to do outside at OLMP (ex. playground, multi-sport court, etc.). If you are interested in joining this committee please let us know. The next meeting will be Monday, March 16th at 6:00 in the OLMP High School Commons where the committee plans to review quotes and options to create their vision for this space. The committee would like more parental involvement and would appreciate if you could please complete this thoughtexchange to share your input on this vision: mythoughtexchange.com/#191046897
HOW TO REPORT AN ABSENCE
- Call 1-877-246-9970 - option 3
- Use the SchoolMessenger App
- Use the "SchoolMessenger" link in the EICS App (this requires the SchoolMessenger app to be installed on a phone)
- Use https://go.schoolmessenger.ca