- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outstanding organizational, time, and project management skills
- Strong technical skills, proficient in Excel, Word, Final Cut Pro, Premier Pro, InDesign and Photoshop
Jan. 2007 – Feb. 2013 Vancouver and Toronto, ON
Supervisor, Team Lead and Promotional Representative
- Clients included Pure protein, Nintendo, Nivea, Coca-Cola, National Smokeless Tobacco, Pro Line, American Express and Molson promotions, promoting and informing consumers at numerous venues about the products. In charge of anywhere from 2-16 employees, I was responsible for scheduling, writing weekly reports to the client, keeping in contact with the client and on site contact, as well as making sure everyone was on task and that we hit our daily quota.
Aug. – July 2012 Vancouver, BC
- Responsible for providing outstanding customer service. Acting as Videographer on various events throughout Metro Vancouver. Establishing and maintaining customer relationships, working effectively with other team member
Aug. – Apr. 2009 London, ON
- In charge of 12 employees, making the schedules, keeping in contact with the employees and on site managers and store contacts and making sure everyone was on task and that we hit our daily quota.
Dec.-Jan. 2007 Toronto, ON
Office Production Assistant
- Worked in office reading through entry forms, and picking contestants for Deal or No Deal Canada.
Sept. – Dec. 2005 Welland, ON
- Assisted the teachers in lecture as well as outside of class. Ran the film equipment room, gave tutorials to students on various film equipment.
Advance Diploma in Broadcasting- Radio, Television and Film: major in Film
2001-2003 Barrie North Collegiate Barrie, ON
Ontario Scholar award
Video yearbook award and Stan Liscame Communication Technology award
Grade 10, 11, and 12 honours
The New VR award for Communications Technology
Awards for highest mark in English, Drama and Math in Grade 10
Interests & Activities
- Directing films
- Video editing
- Played baseball for four years
- Winter sports such as skiing, snowboarding and snowmobile
- Watching movies
- Volunteering in the community