Virtual Office Hours
with Bri Spoentgen from Imagine Learning
What are Virtual Office Hours?
This is an opportunity for you to ask questions and learn more about using Imagine Learning with your students who are now using the program at home. These office hours are hosted by Bri Spoentgen, your Imagine Learning Customer Success Manager.
Not sure if Virtual Office Hours are best for you? Here are a few scenarios that I can help you with:
- Information and resources to share with families for at-home use
- Virtual progress monitoring - usage and student progress reports
- Implementation questions and ideas
Please see below for this week's schedule.
Week of April 6 - 10
Note: Each session has its own unique link to join the Zoom meeting for that day. Don't forget to add it to your calendar!
Tuesday, April 7, 8:30am-9:30am ET
Thursday, April 2, 12:30pm-1:30pm ET
Need more guided learning? Sign up for one of our webinars!
Imagine Language & Literacy
Playlist: Apply playlists (pathways) to support scope and sequence learning at home.
- Monday, April 6 | 9:30am to 10:00am ET
- Wednesday, April 8 | 1:30pm to 2:00pm ET
Offline Resources: Print and/or share printable lessons and activities.
- Tuesday, April 7 | 9:30am to 10:00am ET
- Friday, April 10 | 1:30pm to 2:00pm ET
Customized Pathways and Live Teacher Support for Imagine Math 3+: Apply pathways to support scope and sequence learning at home.
- Monday, April 6 | 10:15am to 10:45am ET
- Wednesday, April 8 | 2:15pm to 2:45pm ET
Offline Resources for K-8: Print and/or share printable lessons and activities.
- Tuesday, April 7 | 10:15am to 10:45am ET
- Friday, April 10 | 2:15pm to 2:45pm ET
What if I need technical support?
My background is in education. I've taught in both "traditional" brick-and-mortar schools as well as online, so I'm happy to help you understand how to use our programs to best support your students through distance learning. As much as I'd love to help you with technical issues, such as login access and other program errors, our Customer Care support team is the best option to help troubleshoot any tech issues for you and your students. Our Customer Care representatives are available (including representatives who speak Spanish) to support families and educators during this time.