January 2020 Newsletter
Important Dates to Remember
- January 13th - 17th - Polar Plunge Spirit Week
- January 20th - MLK Day and All Day @ Cambridge
- January 25th - Polar Plunge
- January 7th - 10th they can wear pajamas on Monday 1/13
- January 13th - 17th they can bring a stuffed animal, pillow and/or blanket
- January 20th - 24th they can chew gum in class, their teacher will provide it
- January 27th - 31st they will get extra tech time in class using school resources, PLEASE do not bring home electronic
'Tis the Season to be Freezin
As the temperature continues to drop, please send students in coats and warm clothes for when we play outside. I have put a new rule in place; students will not be allowed to go outside if it feels like less than 50 degrees without a heavy coat. It would also be helpful if you could label student's winter wear with their initials so lost items can be returned to their correct owners.
Get Ready for the Plunge
- Monday - bring quarters and be your favorite Superhero!
- Tuesday - bring dimes and be a twin for a day
- Wednesday - bring nickels and wear your favorite fuzzy pajama pants
- Thursday - bring a dollar bill and wear your favorite stocking cap
- Friday - bring any change and show your Pirate Pride
The Polar Plunge will be on January 25th at Longview Lake at noon!
A Look at December
Back to the Basics
The students are working with Ms. Yesica to learn how to tie a knot when sewing.
Students are working together to practice how to spell sight words during academic time.
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
An older student is working with two younger students to help them practice spelling.