Learners. Leaders. Mustangs.
Edition 3 2020-2021 School Year
What's Happening at Hilde:
Monday 10/19: 7 FB Schindewolf AWAY
Tuesday 10/20: 8 FB Schindewolf HOME
Wednesday 10/21: Cross Country Boys @Hofius
Thursday 10/22: JERSEY MIKE'S SPIRIT NIGHT!
Thursday 10/22: 7VB Schindewolf AWAY
Thursday 10/22: 8VB Schindewolf HOME
Friday 10/23: Cross Country Girls @Hofius
RED RIBBON WEEK: Dress up days!!
Monday 10/26: 7FB Krimmel HOME
Tuesday 10/27:8FB Krimmel AWAY
Wednesday 10/28:Cross Country BOYS @Ulrich
Thursday 10/29: 7VB Krimmel HOME
Thursday 10/29: 8VB Krimmel AWAY
Friday 10/30:Cross Country GIRLS @Ulrich
Dates to remember:
10/22 PTO SPIRIT NIGHT at Jersey Mike's!
KOL Picture Day 11/16
The Hildebrandt faculty and staff would like to welcome you to our virtual open house.
Given current circumstances, we are pleased to share presentations or video introductions created by our classroom teachers, counselors, and principals.
As in previous years with our in-person events your child will need to supply the names of their teachers.
Our presentations are organized by Department and alphabetically by instructor.
Please access our Virtual Open House Website HERE
From the Clinic:
KOL Pictures Monday 11/16
Klein Online Student Pictures
When: Monday November 16, 2020
Where: Hildebrandt’s new gym
Time: 10:00am- 3:30 pm and 4:45pm-6:00pm
- Select a time slot using the google form HERE . We will try to adhere to the time schedule as a much as possible depending on the number of cameras Lifetouch sends.
- Please park in the front parking lot.
- A mask must be worn upon entrance into any KISD facility
- Students will be allowed to remove their mask for pictures
- Only students having their picture taken will be allowed into the gym
- Students will exit the gym and return to their car immediately after their picture is taken
A map highlighting the entrance and where to park is attached.
To order pictures log on to www.lifetouch.com and use the code EVT48T9Q2
If you have any questions or need additional information please call (832) 249-4999.
WHAT Is LEAD?
Student ID Badges
Need to report your Child's absence?
Want to learn more about our PTO?
Learn more about the PTO:
Donate to the PTO:
Sign up to be a volunteer:
Klein Goes Red: American Heart Association Challenge!
2020-2021 Bell Schedule
Student Dress Code
Appropriate student dress and grooming are important factors in the safe and orderly operation of school. Each student’s appearance should reflect a positive image of self and contribute to a distraction-free learning environment.
Please refer to KISD Student Handbook for complete information regarding dress code.
General guidelines are as follows:
- Pants must be worn at the waist or upper hips and must not reveal underclothing.
- Ripped or frayed pants may not have holes close to or revealing undergarments .
- Leggings may be worn with a shirt that does not reveal underclothing or skin.
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be appropriate in length and may not reveal underclothing.
- No type of head covering is to be worn in the building except for religious or medical purposes. Examples of head coverings not allowed are head scarves, bandanas, hats, caps, hoodies.
- Students may not wear suggestive or inappropriately-located decorative patches, insignia, or clothing with improper advertising, pictures, slogans, or statements.
- Appropriate footwear is required and must be worn at all time while on school property. Slippers/house shoes of any kind are not permitted.
- Any attire or accessory that is distracting or disturbing will not be permitted on school property. This includes outfits that are too short, too revealing, low-cut, see-through, or backless. Underwear-styled garments should not be worn as outerwear for example bike shorts
- Shirts must large enough to provide appropriate coverage.
If you question the appropriateness of an article of clothing, please do not allow your child to wear it to school.
Electronic Devices Reminder
No transportation changes or early dismissals will be accommodated after 3:00 pm.
BUS TRANSPORTATION CHANGES:
Students may not ride a different bus unless it has been approved through the Assistant Principal's office. This request must be turned in to the AP Secretary, Ms. Wachel, by email, parent note or you may call her at 832-249-5068 no later than 10 am on the day of the change.
Virtual Meet the Teacher/Campus map
Campus Phone Numbers:
Front Office Fax: 832-249-4068
Clinic Fax 832-249-5089
Registrar Fax 832-249-4048
Special Ed: 832-249-5056
Athletics Fax: 832-249-5141