September 22, 2019
- PTC meeting Brock Elementary 4:00 p.m.
- PE Permission form Due - 6th grade Only - see link below
- Running Club after school
- See You At The Pole 7 a.m
- Community Presentation on Bond @ Brock High School 6:00 p.m.
- Homecoming Parade Entry Form Due - Form
- BISD Flu Clinic - details on BIS website
- End of 1st Six Weeks
- Early Release 12:00 All BISD campuses
- Slime Mrs. Saxton Day!!
- No School - Professional Learning Day Staff
- Begin 2nd Six Weeks
- Running Club
- Community Presentation on Bond @ Brock Junior High 6:00 p.m.
- Homecoming Parade
- Homecoming Pep Rally
- White Out Day
6th Grade PE Permission Form
The Brock 6th grade PE class has been asked to make an instructional video for another school district. Coach Shoush has developed this PE program over the past 20 years. This will be a great opportunity to showcase what he teaches and how it is part of what makes Brock great. We will be shooting videos over the next two months during 6th grade PE.
We may focus on an individual student at times for the purpose of correct demonstrations, but mostly we will be using wide shots of most of the gym.
We would like your permission to use your student in these videos.
Please click here to access the form.
Coach Cole and Coach Shoush
Fall Festival Information from BIS
- Basket Theme: Media Room - click here for details
- Basket Theme: Tailgating
- Animal walk game
- Corn hole game
- Popcorn and Fixen' booth
- Basket theme: fryer/wok/$50 gift card
- Halloween Store & Quarter Coin Toss
- Basket Theme: Ladies Night Out: $100 G.C. to BooRays; 4 movie passes; $100 G.C. to Massage Envy (top 2 raffle ticket sellers receive Movie Pass)
Passiontaley Pink Week - October 15-18
We are excited to support BJH and their commitment to raising awareness for Breast Cancer. We will be following the same schedule for specific wear on the days listed below:
October 15th, Tuesday: Pink Caps - "Put a Cap on Cancer"
October 16th, Wednesday: Pink Bandannas - "Band Together to Support Breast Cancer"
October 17th, Thursday: PPW 2019 T-Shirt (Available Community-Wide by Pre-order- details to come) "Unite Together for Breast Cancer"
October 18th, Friday: All Out Pink Day - "Go Pink to Show Your Support"
Red Ribbon Week October 28th - November 1st
Monday, October 28th - Pajama Day
Tuesday, October 29th - Crazy Socks and Crazy Hair Day
Wednesday, October 30th - Tacky Tourist Day
Thursday, October 31st - Superhero / Disney Character / Marvel Character Day
Friday, November 1st - Dress from the Decades Day
- Be sure you are Registered to Vote: https://webservices.sos.state.tx.us/vrapp/index.asp
- Deadline to Register to Vote is October 7th
- EARLY VOTING is October 21 - November 1, 2019
- ELECTION DAY is November 5, 2019
Yearbooks are available for preorder for $70 through October 31st.
Click here to be taken to the BIS Teacher Amazon Wish Lists
Every Friday is Hat Day for $1.00
BIS Lunch Times
3rd grade 12:00-12:30
5th grade 11:30-12:00
6th grade 12:22-12:52
6th grade PE Rotation
- Monday and Wednesday = Boys
- Tuesday and Thursday = Girls
6th-grade boys/girls will rotate every other Friday:
- September 27th - Girls PE
The BHS Junior class invites you to be a part of the amazing Brock High School Eagles history by purchasing a Legacy Brick. Your custom engraved Legacy Brick will be placed in the designated areas of the main Brock HS entrance.
We have lots of students that have various food allergies. This is a great reminder to reach out to teachers before bringing items for the class.
Meet Mrs. Saxton
My name is Ingia Saxton and I am the Principal at Brock Intermediate. I am excited about the upcoming year and ready to get started. This is my 9th year in Brock. I previously served the district at BJH as the Counselor as well as the Principal. Last school year, I transitioned to the new Brock Intermediate campus. I have been blessed to serve with amazing students, faculty, staff, and community since my arrival in Brock. I am looking forward to another amazing year. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Click here to view my Smore page to get to know a little more about me.