October 24, 2021
How to approach schoolwork when absent
Hello all. Students who miss days for illness, quarantine, vacation, etc. should use the following procedure to stay current and up to date with their classes:
- Bring home books and resources for ALL of their classes. Chromebooks are available for students to check out.
- Check Google Classroom daily while out and make a list of work to make up with questions for the teacher upon return.
- Reach out to their teachers via email with questions about assignments.
- Check student email each day.
- Contact the Westwood High School Office with any questions at 906.485.1023
We understand that students are going to be absent from school, often outside of anyone’s control. However, if students follow the steps outlined above, they will reduce the amount of learning loss and frustration that comes from being absent from school.
Early Release - Friday, October 29, 2021
The following are the early release days for the school year:
November 11, 2021
January 28, 2022
February 11, 2022
March 4, 2022
April 15, 2022