Resume for Institut auf dem Rosenberg Summer 2016
Dear Ms. Schmid,
Last year's experience has only provided me with better knowledge to support your students. Not only will I provide excellent instruction to students in the classroom, but I will provide them with a leader they can respect and rely on during afternoon programs. Last year I was successful at identifying the shy and quiet students and making sure they were included and having fun. I can proudly say that each classroom, and group of students I had on program all became friends and had fun.
I hope you consider my application. I will continue to use my creativity during lessons and incorporate technology into the classroom, while also preforming the other duties that are requested such as leading afternoon programs, and night duty supervision.
ESL Curriculum designed specifically for Ariana
- Basic small talk including "How are you?"
2. Numbers 1-100
- Pronunciation, counting skills
- Spelling skills
4. Give name and personal information
- Name, telephone number, address
5. This, that, here, there
- Recognizing the connection between 'this, here' as opposed to 'that, there'
6. Present of the verb 'to be'
- Conjugation of the verb, question and negative forms for all subjects
7. Basic descriptive adjectives
- Ability to describe objects simply
8. Basic prepositions use
- in, at, to, on, etc.
9. There is, There are
- Difference between singular and plural, question and negative form
10. Some, any, much, many
- When to use some and any in the positive, negative and question forms. Questions using much and many
11. Question Words
- The use of 'wh-' question words as well as 'how much' and 'how many'
12. Adverbs of Frequency
- The use of adverbs of frequency such as: always, often, sometimes, never
13. Subject Pronouns
- I, You, He, She, It, We, You, They
14. Possessive Adjectives
- My, Your, His, Her, (Its), Our, Your, Their
15. a, an, the
- Basic rules for usage definite and indefinite articles
Names of the most common jobs
17. Telling the Time
How to tell the time
- Using 'in the morning', 'in the afternoon', 'in the evening', 'at night', and 'at' with time
19. Everyday Objects
- Well rounded basic vocabulary
20. Present Simple
The use of the present simple for describing everyday routines, positive, negative and question forms
Favorite moments from summer 2015
Toronto District School Board: 2015-Present
Elementary School Teacher