How To Prevent Muscle Fatigue
Muscle fatigue is something that we don't want to deal with.
What you should do BEFORE a workout
Make sure you stay hydrated, you want to drink 10-12 8 oz glasses every day. You want to workout not on a empty stomach, or a full stomach, so you want to eat one hour before the workout, make sure you eat a well balanced diet that consists of vegetables, fruits, proteins, and make sure you increase the amount of carbohydrates you eat. Lastly, you should stretch a minimum of ten minutes.
The respiratory muscle
The respiratory muscle will usually fatigue first, and as your respiratory muscle fatigues, your nervous system will lose oxygen. Because of this, you want to train your muscles in order to have a higher endurance. You train your respiratory muscle everyday by just breathing, but this doesn't have a lasting effort to the muscle. But people have found a way to help prevent respiratory muscle fatigue and it consists of a breathing exercise. A study shows that someone who breathe normally only used 10-15 percent of their lung capacity. But if you do deep breathing, you will use more lung capacity and get more oxygen in the blood stream. It is shown that people who do this exersize daily for six weeks have more endurance.
What to do after a workout
After a workout, if you want to prevent muscle fatigue, just follow these steps.
- Always stretch right after any exersize, make sure you stretch the muscles that are prone to fatigue. Hope each stretch for 15-25 seconds.
- Apple ice and hear packs the first day for 10 minutes per session. Applying these packets reduce swelling and muscle pain.
- You also want to drink water during, and after a workout, this will relax, and contract the muscles.
- Another thing you can do is to rest for 24-48 hoirs, muscle fatigue usually meand that you pushed you muscles over the limit. Testing will help your muscles recover and get enough energy for the next workout.
- Now you may think that working out some more would make the fatigue wprse, but it is proven that a light jog for 10 minutes will let the bills circulate.