Blytheville Primary School
Our Core Beliefs:
- Learning must have a clear purpose.
- All learners deserve a safe, respectful, and structured environment.
- Learners grow with mutual support, responsibility, and compassion.
- All learners have the ability to grow.
Our Vision and Mission:
Blytheville Primary School fosters a safe and positive learning community. We educate students to be innovative thinkers today and productive leaders of tomorrow.
What It Means To Be a Chickasaw:
- We are respectful.
- We are responsible.
- We are safe.
- We are positive.
- We are motivated.
Note From the Assistant Principal:
This year we are continuing to collect soda tabs for the Ronald McDonald House. Our goal for the year is to collect over 190 lbs. The class that brings in the most each quarter gets a special prize. Our winners for the first quarter are:
- Kindergarten - Newsom (4 lbs. 10.15 oz)
- 1st grade - Payne (5 lbs. 5.4 oz)
- 2nd grade - Rogers (3 lb. 10.35 oz)
- SPED/Preschool - Galbraith (1 lb. 6.45 oz)
- Total so far = 31 lbs. 1.5 oz
We are very excited to partner with Heritage Square Nursing Center for our 2nd quarter community service project. Each grade level will decorate placemats for their trays at meal time. Our second grade students will visit the residents in October, November, and December to give them their holiday crafts as well as read to the residents.
We will be out of school November 25-29 for the Thanksgiving holiday. We will return to school on December 2.
- November 1 - Readers here
- November 8 - 1st Grade Musical at 1 pm
- November 14 - Parent Teacher Conferences from 3:30-6:30
- November 21 - Birthday lunches, PTO at 4 pm
- November 22 - Kinders concert 1-2 pm in MPB
- November 25 - 29 - No School
- December 6 - K Christmas Musical
- December 12 - Crafty Christmas 5:30-7 pm
- December 13 - Tabs due
- December 16 - PBIS Celebration
- December 18 - Birthday lunches, Readers, PBIS Store, Winter Parties, Tab Reward
- December 19 - January 6 - No School
- January 7 - Back to School!