Let's Get Parking
FS Journalism Parking Fundraiser
KSHSAAA State Cross Country Meet
Saturday, Nov. 2nd 2013 at 7am-12:30pm
2276 Burnett Rd, Lawrence, Ks 66044
Directions to Rim Rock
Travel north on Kansas Highway 24/59 (which curves to the west) out of Lawrence for approximately 2.5 miles before turning right (north) on the asphalt road at the Midland Store.
Approximately 2.5 miles later, watch for an abandoned natural gas station on the right and make a left turn (west) at that point onto a gravel road.
- About .25 miles ahead, make a right turn and follow the gravel road approximately 1.33 miles (north) to the course.
What to bring...
- You will be provided food and drinks for lunch.
- There will be water and snacks throughout the day in the tent by the timing trailer.
- Dress in layers in case it is cooler in the morning.
- There is no pavement in the area we are working in. Make sure to wear footwear that can withstand the rugged conditions.