Weekly Reminders August 19
- Please drop car riders off at the back car rider line. If you want them to enter through the front door, you will need to park and walk them inside for their safety. Please come to the office to get a Hall Pass.
- Only preK students and their siblings should be picked up at the front entrance in the afternoons. All other car riders should be picked up in the back.
- If someone who does not have a green car rider tag will be picking up your child, they MUST have a valid ID and MUST be on the child's checkout list in the office. We will ask them to pull into the center of the lot and wait for ID check so that it does not hold up our line. It helps if you call the office to let us know ahead of time. We appreciate your understanding of our concern for your child's safety.
- Display your green car rider tag where the caller can see it. It helps to be hanging from the visor or to be held up in the window. Sometimes they fall in the dash and we cannot see them.
- If you need to assist your child with buckling, we ask that you pull into the center of the drive after they have been put in the car to help them. School personnel are not allowed to assist with buckling.
- If you arrive after 8:00, you MUST walk your child into the office and sign them in.
- We will always send a child home the way that we have been notified by parents they are to go home. If your child is going home a different way than normal, please contact your child's teacher the day before or call and let the office know. Emailing or DoJo messaging your teacher late in the day may mean that the teacher doesn't see it before dismissal.
- If your child will not be riding a daycare van for the day, please call and let the daycare know so that they will not be waiting for them and holding up traffic.
REMEMBER...USING CELL PHONES IS ILLEGAL IN SCHOOL ZONES!!!!
FREE breakfast for ALL!!!!
2nd Grade- 11:00-11:30
3rd Grade- 11:50- 12:20
4th Grade 12:20-12:50
1st Grade 12:45-1:15
You are welcome to come eat lunch with your children. We ask that you eat only with your child at the "Visitor" table provided. Sign in at the office to receive a visitor's pass. Please give us a week or two in the younger grades to get them used to routines and to help with separation before you come eat with them.
For the safety of our children we ask that only NSE staff be present on the playground during recess times. Thank you for your cooperation.
Hallway Hero Training- We need YOU!!
The first Hallway Hero Training is September 10th at 6:00 pm at the Central Administrative Offices.
If you have completed Hallway Hero training in the past, you do not have to attend again. However, EVERYONE must complete a background check each year.
Contact Mrs. Berryhill with any questions you might have about how you can help out in our school.
Kindergarten Color Days
Monday, August 19- Red
Tuesday, August 20- Yellow
Wednesday, August 21- Blue
Thursday, August 22- Green
Friday, August 23- Purple
Monday, August 26- Brown
Tuesday, August 27- Orange
Wednesday, August 28- Black
Thursday, August 29- Pink
Friday, August 30- White