Erin School Friday Folder
November 24th 2020
- Wednesday, Nov 25th-NO SCHOOL-Professional Development Day
- Thursday, Nov 26th-NO SCHOOL
- Friday, Nov 27th-NO SCHOOL
- Wednesday, Dec 9th-last day to sign up for Ski Club
- Tuesday, Dec 15th-PTC meeting, 6.30pm
- Dec 23rd-Jan 4th-NO SCHOOL-Winter Break
Erin School Spirit Wear-round 2
Please note that holiday delivery is not guaranteed this time around.
Erin School Ski Club
See flyer for more detailed info.
Please note that Little Switz has currently capped our registration to 40 participants this season. Only Erin School Students can register right now. First come, first serve-online registration will close once we reach 40 or on Wednesday, December 9th.
We will have a one way bus to the hill if we have enough interest.
If you, as a parent or family/friends are interested in participating please email Mrs. Matthys and you will be put on a waiting list (first come, first serve) in the event we don't have 40 students participate or if Little Switz adds more slots to our registration. Please indicate in your email if you need tickets/equipment/lessons.
If you are currently not an Erin School student do NOT register online.
Online registration: https://shop.littleswitz.com/groups
group code: ERIN2021
Payment: cash or check, made out to Erin School, is due by Wednesday, December 9th. Please print your registration email out and send it to school with your payment. Please mark on your printout if your student will ride the bus one way to the hill or not.
Changes at the hill due to Covid 19: https://www.littleswitz.com/covid-19
If your student is a season pass holder and does not need lessons/equipment but would like to ride the bus, please email Mrs. Matthys-do not register online.
Any questions, contact Mrs. Matthys -firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-673-3720
Student Council-Destination Dino Liam Pajama Drive
See flyer for more details.
School Lunches for Virtual Learners
- Orders can be placed between 9:00 am Friday and 9:00 am Monday.
- Orders need to be picked up on Wednesdays between 1:45 pm-2:15 pm at the rear entrance of Erin School.
Meals are no cost regardless of free/reduced eligibility until federal funding is exhausted (anticipated to be through December 2020).
Complete one order form per child you are picking up for. Children may only receive 1 lunch per scheduled school day; receiving meals from more than one community location is prohibited.
Questions? Contact Cathy Conway at email@example.com or (262)673-3720 ext. 4140
* Scrip ProgramDo you purchase gift cards? Consider buying them thru our SCRIP program and help raise money for our school. Click here for more details.