Referral List - Madison County
This list is a local agency guide for you and your family.
- Al - Anon- A 12 step program for those who have a loved one with a drinking problem.
- Boys and Girls Club of North Alabama - A safe place for young people to learn and grow. They help young people reach their full potential.
- Choose Life Huntsville - A resource center for pregnant women and theri babies. They provide help with shelter, school, and training.
- Cornerstone Counseling Center - There are several qualified therapists that will work with you or your family to meet your counseling or medication needs.
- Crisis Services of North Alabama - An agency that provides a safe place for people in crisis. Individual and group counseling is provided.
- Department of Human Resources (DHR) - A state agency that provides child nad adult social services.
- Downtown Rescue Mission - A mission that serves the homeless by providing food, clothing, and shelter.
- Enrichment Center - Provides indicidual, family, and group counseling. Includes a 24 hour help line.
- Family Services - An agency that provides anti-poverty and family stregthning programs. They offer prevention services, training, counseling, and parenting support.
- Girls Incorporated of Huntsville - They help ALL girls to be strong, smart, and bold by developing skills to avoid risky behaviors and make good choices.
- HOPE Place - A women's shelter that provides physical and emotional support for women who suffer abuse.
- National Children's Advocacy Center - A center for prevetnion, intervention, and therapy services for children who are victims of child abuse.
- NOVA Center for Youth and Family - A comprehensive outpatient behavioral health treatment to children and adolescents age 3 through 18.
- Pinnacle - A Therapeutic Day School or Residential Treatment program for troubled teens.
866-906-8336 or email@example.com
- RiahRose Home for Children - A transitional home for homeless, pregnant women and homeless mothers with young children. Our goal is to help the become successful.
- Youth Services Huntsville - Provides programs that help prevent negative behavior. They offer drug testing, counsleing, tutorial assistance, employment opportunities, etc.