January 31, 2020
Way to go, Hornets! Congrats to our newest STING ticket winners!
Congratulations to our January Student Hornet Hero, Addison!
Save the date! STEAM Night is coming your way on March 18th from 5:30-7pm! More information will be coming soon!
From the PTO
*TODAY, Friday January 31st is the last day to buy tickets for the Daddy Daughter Dance! As a reminder, here’s all the info and ways to help.
- The Daddy Daughter Dance, “Time for You and Me” is Saturday, February 8th from 6:00-8:30 at GHES in the cafeteria.
- Dance tickets are on sale now on Membership toolkit. https://goldhillpto.membershiptoolkit.com/home
- Become a paid PTO member if you are not already, then purchase your tickets. TICKET SALES CLOSE THIS FRIDAY 1/31. There will be NO ticket sales at the door.
- Participants for the dance off will be chosen at random, not everyone will be able to participate.
- As always, if Dad is unable to accompany your daughter then Mom, Grandpa, Uncle, etc are welcome to take his place. However, please only 1 adult to accompany your daughter(s). No spectators will be allowed to attend.
Donate desserts here! We can't do this without you!
Volunteer to help with the dance here!
Candy Grams go on sale next week!
*Duty Free Lunch and Staff Birthday Treats are happening Wednesday, February 12th! Click the links below to volunteer for Duty Free AND/OR donate some goodies for our teachers (two separate links depending on what you want to help with).
*Please come to our PTO Meeting on Thursday, February 13th at 6:30 in the GHES cafeteria. Our Guest Speaker is Scott Patterson, Executive Director of Foundation of Fort Mill Schools.
Let Me Run
Let Me Run - inspiring boys through the power of running to be courageous enough to be themselves, to build healthy relationships, and to live a healthy lifestyle.
LMR is growing locally, Gold Hill Elementary School will have TWO teams this year!
Practices start March 10 and will be held on Tuesday/Thursday after school until 4pm.
Registration starts February 1
(4th and 5th grade boys)
Please reach out to Mr. Greenan if there are any questions or concerns a email@example.com