Spring Break 2014 in Guatemala!
Earn credit & travel to Guatemala during Spring Break week!
New ALED course blends campus class and travel abroad during Spring Break 2014!
ALED 489: Applying International Development Theories in Agriculture
- Three credits
- International agricultural development concepts and hands-on experience in Guatemala.
- Includes a 10 day service-learning Spring Break trip.
- No knowledge of Spanish required; be prepared to learn
- Field-trip fee ~$1400 + airfare (currently about $675)
- Complete a Texas A&M University Study Abroad Scholarship Application (Due Oct. 12, 2013)
- Complete a College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Study Abroad Scholarship Application (Due Oct. 1, 2013)
- Course has limited spaces; don't wait to contact the instructors to reserve a spot!