Eta Beta Chapter of Alpha Phi
Advisory Board Update
New Advisory Board Member
We have a new advisor for the Advisory Board!!! Talya Sloan, she is now the Marketing Advisor for Eta Beta! Please welcome Talya to the team.
Following is a list of the Advisory Board Team!!!
- Chapter Advisor - Myself
- Recruitment Advisor - Kamerin Bateman
- Operations Advisor - Joanna Pulos
- Programming Advisor - Heidi Hernandez
- Marketing Advisor - Talya Sloan
- New Member Advisor - Angela Byers
- Risk Management Advisor - open/myself
- Campus Activities Advisor - open/myself
2014-2015 Executive Leadership Board
I am sure you have seen we now have a new Executive Leadership Board for Eta Beta, this will be great new changes and will keep the chapter moving forward!
Here is the list of the VP's
- Chapter President - Kay Peters (2nd yr Exec)
- VP Rish Management - Chanler McCorkle (2nd yr Exec)
- VP Member Recruitment - Jessica Vanderwork
- VP Chapter Operations - Cortnie Brown
- VP Marketing - Ashely Lawerence
- VP Campus Affiars - McKenzie Gutierrez
- VP Programming and Education - Erika Smith
End of the Year Party!
I am hosting a late Christmas party for the 2013-2014 Exec Board at my house on January 4th at 6:00pm. Please come and join us!! We are going to do a gift exchange ($20) so please feel free to join in on the fun. Dinner and drinks will be served.
Please be sure to let me know if you will be able to attend!
CCA - Jenny Hansen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapter Objectives from Jenny. Please make sure your VP's are aware of these.
- Executive Council transition
- COB strategy
- Chapter brand strategy
- Academic policies and review
Please let me know if you can attend either of these.
- Executive Officer Transition - December 16th at 6:00pm San Bernardino
- All Officer Transition - January 11th at CSUSB time TBD - This would be a good one to attend since this is where all the officers and the VP's will be together in once place.
Make sure you VP's are ready for Regionals with goals & objectives.
- Western Regional Conference - January 30th - February 1st