Blytheville Primary School
Our Core Beliefs:
We believe all students can learn:
- Learning must have a clear purpose.
- All learners deserve a safe, respectful, and structured environment.
- Learners grow with mutual support, responsibility, and compassion.
- All learners have the ability to grow.
Our Vision and Mission:
Blytheville Primary School is shaping the future one child at a time.
Blytheville Primary School fosters a safe and positive learning community. We educate students to be innovative thinkers today and productive leaders of tomorrow.
We are safe.
We are respectful.
We are responsible.
We are motivated.
We are positive.
Note from the Assistant Principal:
Our second graders also enjoyed their yearly trip to Pumpkin Hollow.
We had a great turn out for parent teacher conferences and our first PTO meeting. We thank you for your support!
We are collecting items to donate to the Humane Society of Blytheville. Items that are needed: paper towels, bleach, dishwashing liquid, Lysol cleaner and spray, laundry detergent. Items are due October 13, 2017. The class that brings the most items wins an extra recess.
Fundraiser is also due October 6, 2017.
On October 31 from 4-6 pm, our school will have a booth set up on Main street for Trunk or Treat. Stop by and see us! We can't wait to see everyone there!
- October 2-6- Homecoming Week
- October 6- Fundraiser due
- October 9-13- National School Lunch Week
- October 9- Fall picture day
- October 13- Humane Society items due
- October 13- End of first quarter
- October 17- Literacy night 5:30-7 pm
- October 19- October birthday lunch
- October 19- PTO meeting at 4 pm
- October 20- PBIS Celebration Tech Day
- October 22-26- Red ribbon week
- October 23- Kindergarten awards assemblies
- October 25- First and second grade awards assemblies
- October 27- PBIS store
- October 27- Halloween parties
- October 31- Trunk or Treat on Main street 4-6 pm