Blytheville Primary School
Our Core Beliefs:
We believe all students can learn:
- Learning must have a clear purpose.
- All learners deserve a safe, respectful, and structured environment.
- Learners grow with mutual support, responsibility, and compassion.
- All learners have the ability to grow.
Blytheville Primary School is shaping the future one child at a time.
Blytheville Primary School fosters a safe and positive learning community. We educate students to be innovative thinkers today and productive leaders of tomorrow.
Note from the Assistant Principal:
We have had such a great first two weeks of school! Our students have been learning routines, procedures, and behavior expectations for every area in the school. We are very excited to have your student here with us! It's going to be a great year!
We are currently looking for volunteers. If you are interested in assisting with the PBIS store, reading to classes, or greeting students in the morning, please give us a call. We would love to have you here!
- August 31- Tenaris Open House @ 5:30
- September 1- **No School for Students**
- September 4- Labor Day **No School for Students**
- September 5- Tenaris begins
- September 8- PBIS store
- September 11- Goodies for Grandparents 7:15-7:45
- September 12- Parent Teacher Conferences 3:30-6:30 PM
- September 14- September birthday lunches
- September 14- Parent Teacher Conferences 3:30-6:30 PM
- September 15- PBIS celebration (Hat Day)
- September 20- Fundraiser Kickoff
- September 21- PTO meeting at 4 pm in the Primary library
- September 29- PBIS store
- September 29- 2nd grade field trip to Pumpkin Hollow