Using Hemp as a Protein Supplement
What is it?
So, Whats it's Benefits?
How to use it?
Why Hemp over Soy or Whey Protein?
Hemp is far from chemically engineered and is in fact the most highly digestible protein there is. Not only is it more digestible but its overall production is safe and way more reliable than that of soy or whey (Stevenson, 2014). Nutrition facts, as stated earlier, also highly outweigh soy or whey proteins. Not only when looked into depths of these products do we find significant differences, but when considering just simply the ingredients listed on their nutrition labels, it is easy to see why one outweighs the others.
Whey Protein Powder Ingedients List
Can you identify all of the products listed?
Hemp Protein Powder Ingredients List
There is sometimes more ingredients listed if you buy a flavored protein powder so keep that in mind!
Soy Protein Powder Ingredients List
- Callaway, J.C. "Hemp Seed Nutrition." Wave. Department of Pharmaceutical Chemitstry. Web. 24 Apr. 2016. -Picture #2 reference
- "Soy Protein Powder." EAS. Web. 24 Apr. 2016. -Picture #7&9 references
- Greenfield, Ben. "Superhuman Coach." Superhuman Coach. 8 June 2013. Web. 24 Apr. 2016.
- "Hemp Foods – Global Hemp." Hemp Foods – Global Hemp. Web. 24 Apr. 2016.-Picture #3,4,&5 reference
- Pollitt, Eric. "Hemp Foods – Global Hemp." Hemp Foods – Global Hemp. 3 Jan. 2014. Web. 24 Apr. 2016.
- Stevenson, Shawn. "3 Reasons You Need To Change Your Protein Powder." The Shawn Stevenson Model. 15 Sept. 2014. Web. 24 Apr. 2016. -Picture #1&6 Reference