12.4.2015 Issue #14
Star Ship Report
- Technology - Welcome back Mandi Perez - we missed you. Big THANK YOU to Pat Fengler for her endless efforts and support this fall. It is always a pleasure having Pat in our company.
- Hour of Code (Week of 12/7) -- Each grade level will participate in coding activities during their math period using the following schedule.
12/7 - 4th Grade
12/8 - 3rd Grade
12/9 - none (Special Activity Schedule - Constellations)
12/10 - 5th & 1st Grade
12/11 - 2nd Grade
- Winter Holiday Celebrations - I am hopeful that all celebrations can be scheduled for Wednesday 12/23. In your correspondence with Room Parents please be mindful of food allergies and arrange to have suitable options for all students.
- With the exception of 5th Grade, there will be no RTI meetings in December.
- NJ Governors Teacher Recognition Award - Nomination Deadline 12/11
- Facilities - Mr. Savizon
PAPER and BOTTLES can be placed in the BLUE RECYCLE buckets.ONLY FOOD or DRINK trash should be placed in the beige buckets designated for GARBAGE. There are larger recycle containers on both floors near the elevators.
- I will be meeting on December 8th with the Business Office to discuss the 2016-17 budget. I need your input. $$$ TALKS!!!
- On Course
Please remember to click the POST button in Lesson Planner
- Hour of Code - 4th Grade
- Hour of Code - 3rd Grade
- I&RS 8:30am
- HVEA Meeting 4:00pm - Media Center
- Special Schedule - End of Day
- Principal's Cabinet - 8:00am
- 5th Grade RTI - 8:30am
- Constellations - 2:15pm (Healthy U)
- Hour of Code - Grades 1 and 5
- SBPTO 9:00am
- Denim Day
Going where no man has gone before...
12/14 -- Grade Level Meetings
12/15 -- 4th and 5th Grade Winter Concert 2:15pm (Special Activity End of Day)
12/16 -- 4th and 5th Grade Winter Concert 7:00pm at the PAC
12/18 -- 3rd Grade Winter Formal
12/23 -- Early Dismissal Day
12/24 - 1/1 -- NO SCHOOL / WINTER BREAK
1/4/2016 -- Happy New Year!! -- Please return to work
1/11 -- Grade Level Meetings
1/12 -- Assembly - Franklin Institute "Flight"
9:00am Grades 3,4,5
10:00am Grades K,1,2
1/13 -- Principal's Cabinet 8:00am
1/15 -- Special Activity Start of Day - School Meeting 9:00am - MLK (Kindeness)
1/25-29 -- Great Kindness Challenge