Discover! Dream! Do! - Girls Fly!
Special Invitation To Members of Affilitate Organizations
What is Girls Fly! ? Answer: A Safe Place To Move Your Dreams Forward
Girls Fly! is a collaboration of local partners who want YOU to succeed with your dreams.
Girls Fly! offers
- Inspiring messages, tools and support.
- One day, live, interactive experiences supported by the best Dream Releasers in your local community.
- Complete discovery exercises that help move you along in your dream journey.
- A safe place for you to focus on your dreams.
- Mentors, supporters, cheerleaders from a community of women and girls who share the same dream as you.
- Resources and information to move your dreams into reality.
- Experiences that inform you on the power of your most sacred dreams and careers in science, technology, engineering, arts and math - STEM+Art.
- Experiences that help you see the earning potential to grow your financial literacy.
- Girls Fly! partners with local communities to empower their girls and women, through a wide variety of iFly experiences. These iFly experiences are customized to the local city, with our Girl’s Fly! outreach presence on national and international levels. Girls Fly! mission and vision is The Global Call To Action for Women and Girls.
Has Your Life Journey Included...
- A woman in recovery?
- A veteran?
- Residency in a shelter?
- A girl in Foster Care?
- A woman or girl formerly in Foster Care but now in college?
- A woman who has recently arrived as an immigrant to the U.S.A.?
- A woman in your life who is experiencing any of the above?
You are a member of a Girls Fly! Affiliate Partnership.
A SPECIAL WELCOME TO GIRLS Fly! This is a day designed especially for you!
REGISTER TODAY at Girlsfly.org http://girlsfly.org/
- Exclusive Scholarships and Discounted Rates appear under Girls Fly! Affiliate
- Lunch included.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Girls Fly! Compton - Empowering Women and Girls to Believe in Their Dreams!
Saturday, March 14th, 8:30am-2pm
301 N Tamarind Ave
- For your daughters (ages 10 - 18) a live experiences under one of four categories (arts, athletics, aviation and equestrian). $0.00
- Resident Programs (shelters, foster care, recovery) - $0.00
- Member of an affiliate program - $15
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or your program representative.
REGISTER TODAY - LIMITED OFFER
Who Attends Girls Fly! ?
Inspire Your Daughters, Mothers, Aunts, Sisters - Women & Girls You Love - Register Now!
Join Mayor Aja Brown!
- We create experiences of safety and trust that encourage women and girls to open their hearts and share their dreams.
- We treasure the purpose that each women and girl was created to fulfill.
Girls Fly! Mission
Girls Fly! Mission – Personal impact, at local levels to advance women and girls globally.
- To make one female smile tears of joy because her self-worth is reaffirmed by knowing that she is not alone.
- To give women clarity tied to their most personal dreams.
- To unlock your heart. To give you a clearer path to your dreams.
- A community of people who believe in YOU and your dreams.
Thank You Little House for Your AMAZING Work and Participation!
Thank You 3rd Step Ministry for Your AMAZING Work and Participation!
Welcome 3rd Step Ladies!
WHY THE THIRD STEP?
Understanding that many recovery programs ascribe to the “Twelve Step” methodology as a means to achieve recovery from drug and alcohol, the idea was to host an outreach event specifically for women in secular recovery and place particular focus on the “third step” of the Twelve Step program, “turning one’s life and will over to a higher power.”
See video below about 3rd Step Ministry
Two Mentors From Previous Girls Fly! Dream Experiences
Girls Fly! Vision
Vision: The Girls Fly! brand signifies a Global Call To Action for Women & Girls.
- Our brand equates safe spaces to empower the dreams held privately within the hearts of women and girls, in every part of the world, regardless of her age or life circumstances.
- Girls Fly! experiences connect the dots of a woman’s financial literacy, her financial sustainability and careers associated with science, technology, engineering, arts and math experiences.
- Girls Fly! inspires giving. Once a woman or girl realizes the power of her dreams, she will cherish the opportunity to help others do the same.