Zemaitis Health and Wellness
Time to test?
Plus, if one day you feel you need a little bit more time, you can add on an additional 30 minutes for just $15! This will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to purchase now.
Can not be used with insurance. Only available in the Chicago office.
As an added bonus, those with this package are able to also book 60-minute massages for just $45. This package will only be available for a limited time so purchase now!
Not applicable with insurance. Available in all locations.
September Recipe: Chicken Taco Chili
1 small onion, chopped
1 15.5 oz can black beans, drained
1 15.5 oz can kidney beans, drained
1 8 oz can tomato sauce
10 oz package frozen corn kernels
2 10 oz cans diced tomatoes w/chilies
4 oz can chopped green chili peppers, chopped
1 packet reduced sodium taco seasoning or homemade, see below
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp chili powder
24 oz 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
TO MAKE YOUR OWN TACO SEASONING, OMIT THE PACKET, CUMIN AND CHILI POWDER ABOVE AND USE BELOW INSTEAD:
1 1/2 tablespoons cumin
1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Combine beans, onion, chili peppers, corn, tomato sauce, diced tomato, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning in a slow cooker and mix well.
2. Nestle the chicken in to completely cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
3. Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred.
4. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in.
5. Top with fresh cilantro and your favorite toppings!